Composers, Arrangers, and Songwriters: we’ve got another exciting contest for you happening now through the end of December. Upload your sheet music and mp3 recordings to automatically enter the New Year’s Music Selling Contest. The more titles you upload, the greater chance you have of winning!
Let Sheet Music Plus help you accomplish a New Year’s resolution of publishing and selling more of your music. Upload the best-selling title in the below categories and win $300! We encourage you to upload as many titles as possible across the categories below in December, then promote and sell your titles from January 12 – February 15. The submission period has already started so start uploading your titles ASAP!
Here’s how it works:
- December 1-31, 2014 – Upload new original compositions and arrangements to your Digital Print Publishing account
- January 10, 2015 – All titles will be live on sheetmusicplus.com
- January 12 – February 15, 2015 – Selling competition period
- February 20, 2015 – Top-selling products at end of selling competition period will be announced
- Instrumental: Concert Band, Jazz (Big Band, Combo), Orchestra (full and string), Chamber Ensemble, Solo
- Sacred Choral: all voicings
- School/Community Choral: all voicings
- Piano: solo, 4-hand, duets
- Best-Selling Instrumental – $300
- Best-Selling Sacred Choral – $300
- Best-Selling School/Community Choral – $300
- Best-Selling Piano – $300
Stay tuned for more strategies on how to market and promote your music once the competition selling period starts. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below or write an email to : email@example.com
For your reference, here’s the link for Digital Print Publishing:
Terms and Conditions:
*All entries must be titles uploaded for the first time. Sheet Music Plus reserves the right to disqualify a title due to copyright concerns, violation of contest terms, content deemed inappropriate, or any other reason. Rights to all uploaded titles remain the property of the original owner. All titles associated with this contest are subject to our Digital Print Publishing Terms and Conditions.